- Assist with the Torah Schedule (See Frank)
- Volunteer to assist with the children’s program. (See Katie)
- Donate school supplies (pens, paper, crayons, markers, glue sticks, and stickers-see Katie)
- Attention Parents! Clean up the children’s area/nursery before going home. (Sisterhood-see Sharon)
- Buying and refilling the water for upstairs (Sisterhood)
- Shaking & gathering tablecloths to launder (Sisterhood)
- Can you play an instrument? Do you sing or dance? (Contact Phil/Rabanit)
- Assist the worship team with pulling and filing music. (Sisterhood)
- Volunteer to manage overhead during Shabbat services. (Sisterhood)
MITZVAH MATCH OUTREACH
“Mitzvah Match” was created to match “Chai House Residents that need tasks done in their apartments” with “Tsemach Adonai people who can do the job”.
On Sunday, December 3, 2017, a Mitzvah Match team will be at Chai House to help residents with tasks in their apartments at 12 noon.
If you would like to become part of the team, please speak to Savta, Bev or another member of the Outreach Committee: R. Charlie, Kayla, or Sharon. We meet to set the dates and brainstorm to make this work. All participants get a Mitzvah Match tee shirt to wear at Chai House .
One definition of a mitzvah is "a good deed that is often done to benefit".
Tuesday Night Study 7:00pm
1st: 1/2 - Rabbi Cohen-“Shadows of the Messiah”
2nd: 1/9 - Rabbi Cohen-“Shadows of the Messiah”
3rd: 1/16 - Prayer Night - Savta Yudit Facilitator
4th: 1/23 - Rabbi Cohen-“Shadows of the Messiah”
5th: 1/30 - Rabbi Cohen-“Shadows of the Messiah”